" I came across these two widely different takes on beauty. In a TED talk, philosopher Denis Dutton suggests that human notions of beauty, rather than being culturally determined, are hard-wired into our heads as part of evolution. It’s an interesting idea. I have not read Dutton’s book on the subject, but the supporting examples may seem weak to you." ~ J. Boylan.
THIS Link Collection: Pages and pages on ways to enhance and honor your experience and life resides at the creative edge of time where there simply are NO AGE LIMITS to what is and can be beautiful.
If you desire a time out for Personal TLC, here are informative articles and images in Five Beautiful Keys - A Self-Directed e-Course - from the perspective of a positive attitude, savvy choices and continuing style.
Fun-filled for ALL ages
a fresh look
no AGE limit
1. Grab a Positive Attitude to BE Age Less
2. Get to know Sage Companion and Weight management Coach-Nutritionist- Greg Hottinger and get the information you need to Coach Yourself Thin.
3. Articles here are about Kind Care for Hair. We are always on the lookout for the best products for your crowning glory. We highly recommend Aveda and other organic, non-toxic products available at Aveda salons.
4. Let yourself enjoy incredible
imagery and our hand-selected and curated gallery of age-sensitive style
and beauty. Here is time for delight. We are always adding to our
collection and updating it.(see PINTEREST button above)
5.Consider the very real power of women.
6. Look your best. Set that expectation and get your *voltage*!
7. Check these articles out then head on over to visit our huge style gallery. Would one of the “celebrity hairstyles" work for you?
8. "Let your inner light shine.
Even if sometimes it is not in the way you
would choose. (LOL) "
9. Are you an *Energized* A Powerhouse? Use this information to feel a creative breeze. (Especially interesting to the NOT Very Retiring Baby Boomer. )
10. Hair Color Choices and Age-Defying Techniques
141/2. The Silver Sage- Face Frame Workshop (Part 1)
15. Be True to Yourself Regardless of How Old You Are
LOOK FOR USDA certified organic skin care products- blended from powerful ingredients with formulations made wiht NO potentially harmful parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
USDA certified products