SO! CHANGE HAPPENS. We all change. As Wild Sense reminds us, " Change is the one certainty in this world, but is it any wonder that we humans tend to resist it?" If we are lucky, we engage change and even open our eyes to a new vision of what life can mean. WHAT IS YOUR ATTITUDE ABOUT all this?
THE PRACTICAL ART OF LIVING OUT LOUD
We all change. If we are lucky we get to grow into maturity and even open to a new vision of what life means. By the time we reach full "boomerhood" (50 years of age and older) we may find we need a bit of TLC.
To tell the truth, at any age, who wouldn't mind a little help around the house- someone to prepare a meal, carry one or more of us to the wellness spa, specialty grocery store, or to spruce up the home?
YOU have certain expectations for quality of life -regardless of years
YOU are opposed to ageist attitudes and age-grading.
YOU love the idea of dismissing aging stereotypes even if it is in
various shades of silvery-white hair.
When it comes to choices and attitudes, and various "No Age Limit Techniques" the array of choices opens before us. In terms of white hair, for example, we may favor no one particular "color" per se. We are drawn to the idea of an appearance that has more to do with maintaining a leading edge outlook on life, than on anything else.
And Oh! By the way- How many people do you know who actually have the same color hair as when we were 16?
The Practical Art of Living Life Out Loud
We learn a lot during a lifetime.
We can and do make some mistakes along the way.
We can fix mistakes to our best ability.
We can give whatever we do our best shot.
It is about Being True to Yourself. . .and it
can mean being simultaneously Authentic AND Creative even when it comes
to the Many Shades of Silver-to-White Hair.
1. It is about your True to YOU Look
2. It is about choices- when it comes to a really, really satisfying with lots of personal Voltage.
Possibly this has been a challenge of humankind since time immemorial...we have made great strides in the past decades toward Connecting with what "Feels Right". . .
Simply start at the personal level with what is Comfortable and Attractive to YOU
1.choose a healthy lifestyle
2.include thoughtful planning of meals
3. get a good night’s sleep
4. decide to do reasonable amounts of pleasant exercise
5. avoid tons of stress
6. stop smoking
Start at the personal level with what is Comfortable and Attractive to YOU
GO FOR THE TRUE
Do you prefer a Down-to-Earth -or variation of that style? Or do you prefer a Natural and Flowing hair do? Are you the kind of person who is devoted to a Practical-Groomed Look? Or you may choose a softly curling, Face Flattering style. . .Or a Neat as a Pin and Short look.
Is it a good time for you to just go ahead and Start with your Hair STYLE?
Maybe a current, even trendy and definitely a flattering hair style
can give both your face and your mood a lift.
1.Consider highlights that are lighter than your natural color, whatever that used to be.
2. If you settle on growing the white hair in, then scatter highlights throughout your hair- “sun streaks in a couple different shades.
3. For extra voltage and a bit of fun, why not be daring like some edgier elders we know, add an indigo strand or two?.
4.Indulge both in highlights and colorful streaks. Try warm shades to brighten your complexion. This can lessen the contrast between white hair that is growing-out and the rest of your hair.
5. Practice kind care for your white hair- also referred to as "maintenance."
6. Figure out a monthly spending plan- experimentation can get costly.
7. Work with a professional colorist.
8. Add dimension with age-defying highlights and/or lowlights. Brighten by weaving-in honey, tortoiseshell, or mahogany streaks
9.. Temper silvery-white tresses with a violet-based gloss from your stylist every month or so.
10. Take good care of your hair with proper nutrition and natural products and be
TRUE TO YOURSELF.